When some good buddies invite you to Six flag later night on a wintery day in December - bring a friend for Free!!
We said YES
It was so well decorated and felt a bit like Disney.
Until I went on the Harlequin with some of the most intense amusement park riders ever. Thankfully Shane and Nick knew what was good for them and bowed out. Austin still came with us. I thought I was going to lose my mind. By far the scariest ride ever.
Next I wanted to hug this polar bear and never let him go!
We did the Riddler and Batman - but THIS was their favorite ride and they did it a few times!
We ended the night warming up at a SPECTACULAR circtsole show that AMAZED us, from inside ring balancing/dancing to 3 trampoline bouncing reindeer, we were amazed and impressed!
We made it home late and STARVING. Thankfully Drew was in bed and Chris warmed up our weekend Army/Navy Pizza! Yum yum.
So when 5:30 Monday morning rolled around and I looked up the sub situation for Simsbury High School - there was an opening for HS Math -
So I said YES.
and in I went.
I subbed on the 3rd floor which didn't exist when I was there. So after working the day we walked around the rest of the school bringing back memory lane.
The entrance is now at the back of the school - office and all. No bout LOTS has change. But it felt great and fun to be in school. The kids were kind (it was my first day after all) I had a buddy in class (she is a regular body pumper!) so it was a great community feel.
Than I got home and got a call from the company I had interviewed with 2 weeks ago. THEY said YES. So I needed this moment of serenity the following day.
I called them back and said YES
Holy Moly - things are about to look a little different around here.

No comments:
Post a Comment