With a wonderful weekend PLANNED at the Cape - My mom opted to keep her actual 70th birthday pretty chill. Being a Friday, she enjoyed a lunch with my dad! I begged her to let me plan SOMETHING - so here it is -
CINCO DE MAYO MOMMA!
Love this capture of her with the boys.
I loved shopping for her with them. There are so many sweet simple things that make her smile it was a joy to see the boys picking them out.
I agree that age is just a number and I cannot believe you are that number! I pray that you continue to value the every day and stay involved with book clubs, bridge, roaring brooks, Garden club and all the things that continue to remind you how YOUNG you truly area.
In the meantime - here is a great photo frame to be able to remember those good ole' days and capture the ones we are living today.

Just email it and watch! Circa - 2008?
The night ended cozy on the couch watching a dog movie that Shane thought Oma Sue would love. Not a dry eye.
No comments:
Post a Comment