Ms. Susie Smith is having her home septic redone and with that goes all these beautiful hydrangeas. They needed a new home. My sister and I met down there to dig them up. The kiddos went crabbing and we got to work. Will admit that JASON was the complete work horse, but we all benefited with some beauties from Susie to live on!
Than a delicious lunch of seafood!!
How about another great capture or this family together. I love the moments when we can all be around the same table
You know what else labor day is? Dahlia season!!
We came home JUST in time to host some of our favorite people over for a Labor Day BBQ (no mussels-all out-shrimp instead!) Chris rocked the prep. Anthony brought the FIREWORKS. I mean legit fireworks. Take a look. This was the only photo I took, but I want to remember the beautiful night surrounded by some beautiful friends.
This was a great night, Thank you May's Webber's Bishop's for being those people!






No comments:
Post a Comment