Thursday, September 12, 2019

The simple things...

I vow to right this blog to capture the simple every day beautiful things.  So here is Shane waiting for the bus.  While in the rain he opted NOT to walk down to the corner.  He did opt to be outside.  And thankfully choose an umbrella. 
Nick at Winding Trails for a field trip realizing its Ramon for lunch and he couldn't be happier!
My dahlia that I thought was a weed is finally choosing to blossom.  What color will it be?
My parents taking something they enjoy and deciding to put in a natural filter system (and bigger stream) to captivate them and those that visit.
The joy and art of rock stacking as inspired by Shane's 5th grade teach Mrs. Magarian

His reluctant self portrait that I asked to take and send to his teacher
The answer to how the chicken gets BACK into the coop after roaming the yard.


No comments:

Post a Comment