Who says this wonderful gift from Barbara is going to make it til Christmas? I love how she goes heavy on the chex!!
Time to make our own treats. Shane ROCKED these and I loved watching him do it.
Simple methodical and according to him, best Christmas cookies out there. I am not allowed to bring them to the neighborhood cookie swap!
This year our cookie of choice was chocolate chip! HUGE crowd pleaser!!
Yet for the swap I made chocolate chip, oatmeal crasin - my favorite (I will admit to LOVING Sugar cutouts, but HATING the process) Thankful others could enjoy it as my family turned its nose up to it. Look at all these beautiful women who made gathering a priority on a Sunday night!
A few more simple crafts for the family. Loved when Drew and Shane came up with this one.
Drew was so excited to bring part in for his teacher too!
Tried my stab at my own roping. My mom score these beautiful wild berry from the road side. Love that they pulled over to cut enough for her, Stacie and I. The perfect holiday element.
Pot complete!! Wreath is next








No comments:
Post a Comment