Friday, December 6, 2019

Nomads

I want to remember this guys excited count down to my company party at Nomads - a place of video games where he is about to have 4 hours of limitless usage!  But here we are at Shane's winter concert first -)
This is what our board looked like for DAYS - I often showed my boss as I wanted him to see how much this little guy appreciated the company party!  And to say that sometimes anticipation is so wonderful!
Spirit week and Nick was ALL IN for PJ day!
A capture from Nomads - while there were PLENTY of video games, it was beautiful to see the kids seek out other options.  Laser tag was EXHAUSTING - but awesome.  Bumper cars was pretty cool - but I must say the game with the most Leadbetter action was the basketball toss with the MOST worn out basketballs I have ever felt
Yes, today was the day and the all went to sleep oh so well!

No comments:

Post a Comment