Friday, October 16, 2020

Baby Hope

I was home working when my neighbor rang the door bell.  While he was outside he saw a hawk attacking one of our girls.  He said she is trapped by the fence and wood pile.  
My heart dropped as I ran out thinking I would be picking up the remains of a sweet girl that got too adventurous.  She was tucked by the wood and not moving.  I was able to free her and I could only find a few marks and she was alive.  I was so happy and hugged her so tight! 
She spent a few nights in our garage recovering.  She looked a bit lonely so I brought baby Belle to stay with her too.  Baby Belle is friendly to just about anyone - a perfect pair for sweet Baby Hope.  Thankful my neighbor shoowed off the hawk and we saved this little one for now!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment