Friday, October 2, 2020

Shane’s birthday

Our sweet Shane is turning 11!  What?!?!  He is sprouting faster than anyone in the house.  He is kind, often removes himself from arguments with his brothers.  VERY mission focused.  Love to-do lists and tackles chores with ease.  He is a good buddie to his pods of friends and often wants
 to fly under the radar.

While the boys were out practicing soccer (Shane was thrilled to have practice on his birthday)  I slaved over the largest VAT of Pork Fried rice.  I was SO nervous about screwing up his favorite meal.  Turned out I nailed it!  Birthday Boy loved it!

My folks joined us for dinner and brought the coolest gift!  A portable Ping Pong table.  While initially we played it in the kitchen area, its next location was in the driveway where they played roller blade ping pong.  I cannot make this stuff up!
Arrows to augment is sweet cross bow.  He got a carrying case too.  Love how Nora is by his side.
and yes, I can believe he even let his brother use it once and a while.
We love you Mr. Boo Boo Bear!  I say this many times - you are exactly what this family needs and loves.  I hope you continue to bring your grace to those around you!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment