Wednesday, June 9, 2021

The Boo Boo Bear is moving up

OMG we have 3?!?!  We often joke about Shane having an extra large noggin - His 'big head 'came in extra large =)
CIS did a drive through moving up ceremony that I will admit to LOVING.  We had a time to dive thru!
The principal took the time to directly speak to Shane
A photo of our rising middle schooler - ready to hit the baseball field!  Thank you Mr. Perotti for the capture!
We got to pull to the side for a little Nolan and Shane big head capture
We had a car full!  Everyone but Nick as he was at practice.  I am thrilled my folks got a little slice of life as Drew had LOTS of questions for everyone and anyone to answer.
Love that they got to be part of it all
I captured this sweet photo just the other day.  He sleeps so soundly and peacefully.  Kind hearted, strong yet gentle, structured and goofy - he is a keeper

No comments:

Post a Comment