Yes, the final days of summer are here. Another bucket list item was a night at the lake house. The Briggs truly have a resort just 20 minutes away from real life. We got to have the night here all together. We talked about an early morning swim but Rebecca had a few bonus drinks so I tipped toed out to this blissful morning solo. The lake was SO CALM. Perfect for paddle boarding.

This was the afternoon before - the colors and wake boarding were the true definition of perfect.
Anyone feel the true summer vibe in this photo?
Look at Drew drop the cool factor.
love when 2 girls grab my phone this is what I get!
Surfing Smooby do!
Thank you Thank you Thank you for this wonderful evening and day at the lake. I am honestly NOT READY for real life, schedules etc...
This is the final morning - the LOBSTER LOOP - anyone remember the days of strollers, packing kid snacks, sippy cups? Chris passing everyone while pushing 2? Well guess what, they are all pushing me now! Not quite literally.....yet......
Drew met up with some buddies from his soccer team.
Off they all go
This guy is like lightening. 22.31? I mean seriously. Chris said everyone he ran by said - your son is WAY in front. You don't say....
I was blessed to run with these 2 ladies. Meg and her youngest daughter Hannah who is in Drews grade.
I am not sure there is a better photo in this WORLD! I LOVE everything about this capture!
Thanks for letting me run with you ladies!
After breakfast we cleaned up a bit and headed over to Oma Sue and Goombas for a few chores before a delicious meal. We filled the dumpster with the old garden ties, other items from under the deck, sadly said goodbye to the gerbil cage that grandpa made - photos are a better treasure than the rotting cage. Mom is doing good at purging, dad still needs some training.
Love this capture of Drew with his toes in the water and Nick working on his swing.
Dinner is served everyone!
Thank you for hosting us - feeding this motely crew is no easy feet. I hope we helped enough to make it all worth it! Love this new deck and how happy it makes you all! Here's to many more back deck dinners.















No comments:
Post a Comment