Monday, August 29, 2022

First day of School - I really cannot believe it!

The summer is filled with so much adventure - a parting with the normal schedules.  An opportunity to try different things.  Its such a balance of experiences and down time.  Overnight camp, work, day camps, sports, friends.  We packed SO much in - I hope they remember all the good!  Now they are ready to grow another year in the classroom.
Nick's Sophomore year
Shane's 8th grade year and final year in CMS
Can you tell I opted out of asking for back to school collared shirts?  Heck they didn't even match top to bottom.
This guy is on his own for one last year.  Its Drew's final year in CIS.  Cheers to 6th grade.  You are the leader of the school  Go be a big kid!
Not even close to matching anything!
May you bring curiosity and kindness to those you meet.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment