Chris and I managed to put together some skinning equipment for this season. Chris found a split board on the internet. Someone had already cut it and had holes drilled. He transferred his bindings from his current board. I found a set from a really athletic older Vermont woman. She needed more powder type skinning equipment. Thinking we will be good for the first several tries. I wish we had more of a need for powder!! We are bringing the equipment to the upcoming Montreal trip, so excited to try the whole set up. Mohawk mtn will allow skinning for free. (Sundown had all kinds of odd requirements, time etc... So here we are one Sunday afternoon.
Nice job on the manmade snow - mother nature sure isn't doing these resorts any favors....gotta admit, I was nervous about what it all entailed. were we in shape enough? Would it be boring?
Fun to get in the grove of it. Amusing how the layers just start coming off. Good slow burn.
we were so excited that we did it twice! Then beers in the car! Success!




No comments:
Post a Comment