That evening we hosted Superbowl and had a house full with the projector outside. I barely have a photo but want to remember it was great! Love the trivia games and loved the full house. Love the teens gathering outside, love the grandparents winning the trivia. Love the squares and even didn't mind the clean up. I don't remember a thing about the game - just loved being together!
Headed to DC and Nichole gifted me this shirt. Hmm? Compliment? Maybe a bit of sarcasm? NIce to be thought of right?
The people I meet and get to work with are the best part of my job.
Taking in my last moments with this sweet thing! We head out to Montreal, and he heads to the wrestling state tournament in Killingly. After the tournament is over Nick will run the amazing race, getting to the airport, flying to Canada (with a connection!) than an uber or bus to Montreal. I adore his confidence! Both in the tournament and his travels.




No comments:
Post a Comment