He has been talking about flying for years. Has quite the fascination with it. So, we booked him a learn to fly introduction for his birthday. To say I was terrified for him is an understatement. Baby steps for mom. Last weekend it was delayed due to unsteady winds. So, it was re-scheduled. BEAUTIFUL evening and plenty of fall colors to see. Now we ARE NOT joining him. Guessing there is BARELY room for 2.
His instructor was AJ and they did a pre-flight intro in his office.
Next was a full check of the plane.
I mean can Drew fit in there?
Listening to them start the plane was a bit un-nerving. I mean it did sound like a glorified lawn mower that took several tries to get going.
Drew COULD NOT STOP GRINNING
Off he goes! They are in the air for 45 minutes. We snuck away to grab food (have a drink!) and let Nick golf shop. Memorable moment - Shane finally divulging his new relationship with RUBY! That is a showstopper! GO Shane!
So proud of Drew for continuing to chase this desire of his.






No comments:
Post a Comment