Thursday, October 26, 2023

Longfellow


Super cool project that I was blessed to manage.  School building built in 1923, renovated for senior housing in 2023.  From home room to home sweet home.  Classrooms were turned into apartments and new building has 50 additional units.  Biggest challenge was passing the lead paint dust wipe test.  No thank you!  Just barely.  Here is our team, regional manager, Property manager, Marketing, Director of A&D, VP, Lifelong learning and me=)
 
Now with more of the local staff and Councilman Polensik who's family attended the school and he was passionate about saving the building.
This photo includes Marous Brothers Construction - our design build general contractor partner.
Loved all the things our marketing team did to finalize the beauty of the building.

They actually cut the ribbon
Phil Migas who is no long with Marous but an architect that I truly enjoyed working with
Went to Top golf with our team.  Impressed someone captured me looking as if I know what I am doing.  Pretty sure I still whiffed the shot.
A little employee appreciation with the local staff.
These are some of the things I truly appreciate about the company that I work for.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment