Can you believe it snowed?!? These boys escaped for the morning and chased it - totally worth it to ring in the season!
Ashley's first college acceptance letter!! So excited to see these next big steps for her
Christmas decorations up and the Rose bowl ornament is poised to bring good Luck to Michigan over Alabama this season - every finger is crossed!
Time for Drew to look all dapper!
Band AND Jazz band concert.
Totally impressed seeing these kids play tonight. Drew resists jazz band, so I am savoring tonight's performance because he may not be on this stage next time.
Thankful that he did it at least once....
Snuggles are always good -
In case you are wondering, this is not the snuggle hold.
Found this chair on the side of the road. Always wanted a good glider. Bummer is, it squeaked. My dad offered to fix it and I took him up on it!
All done and I love it!! - Thank you dad!










No comments:
Post a Comment