First big tournament in Darien - almost 2 hours away! These guys wrestled hard. I cannot believe how ripped and determined Nick is. He is out for it this year. Tough 126 weight class. Won this match.
Impresses me how they can catch some rest in-between. So necessary considering how long the days can be.
I had this photo pulled up while Nick walked by, and he instantly remembered this match and as he started to describe it, I realized it's a match I cannot forget! The kid dropped nick on his head TWICE! The first time the coaches reacted, the second time the coaches were furious. Sadly, because it wasn't called on the first time, he didn't get disqualified like he should us. Nick narrowly lost the match and was needless to say a bit frustrated. He went on in the consolation and did well overall, wrestling sure can be tough to watch.
On to months' worth of healthy eating yogurt, granola, oranges and salads. I do wish I had his discipline! Especially during the holidays.





No comments:
Post a Comment