Sunday, March 17, 2024

Drew's Bball

I do love to watch drew on the court - he can be such a scrapper, tenacious and like he is playing his brothers on the driveway.  I managed to catch this 3 going from his hand - next photo would have shown it in the hoop! 
Their team became really good this year - toughest loss against S Windsor (that we thankfully missed)
Final weekend is a tournament in Providence RI - I will admit to loving the time with Drew and want to treasure watching Dumb and Dumber
this is one of the moments I enjoyed, getting the boys out together
We got to scoot away for a bit to see Riley playing at Providence RI
The Charron's came to see Drew's game at the Longplex - They sure are sports people to come on it all together.
We were thankful for a bit of a sporting break to enjoy St. Patty's day with them and their neighbors!
We even went from here to see her friends do some line dancing!!
Organize a quick team photo before the final game.
Thankful Drew and I pulled over on the to get a closer photo of the battleship.
Best part of the weekend was time with Drew.

 





No comments:

Post a Comment