Its been too long without a good cowboy hat - had to treat myself for my birthday. Jeff Bezos brought it just in time.!
My folks treated me to a special Chicken Paprikash meal which was so kind of them!
In a clean house right before they head to Florida - a true labor of love.
Shall I remember this night as the night my folks re-delivered my report cards? oh boy!
Sunday the boys offered to take me on a hike - so thankful they DID NOT get my sense of direction - although their ability to get to the new trail was a bit lacking. We made it out for a beautiful stroll.
We were cleaning the garage as part of a gift to dad when I came up with a stellar idea. I loaded up 5 bags of cans and 2 boys - dropped them off at Marindinos where there was 1 can return machine. With can returns at 10cents its becoming more and more worth it! I told them I would be back in 20 minutes. I rolled home to get ready for the line dancing evening. The boys alternated bags and came up with over $22 dollars! By the time I came back for them, they had 2 mini carts filled with 2 liter sodas and a win from the claw machine. HUGE SUCCESS for all and best mom hack ever for me!
Excited for some line dancing and love these earrings hot off the press from Rebecca.
Kara was the best wing man tonight! We had little snacks and drinks packed and got to enjoy an evening in this beautifully redone barn.
Kara was pumped just to see the inside of it all.
I was thrilled for all the fin dancing. Loved that Kara captured this photo. Totally speaks to how much fun I had.
They taought us about 5-6 different dances along to the music. Mostly women with 5 guys clearly there with their ladies!
Here are a couple video clips. Pumped to go back!
Thanks Kara for the great evening!









No comments:
Post a Comment