Thursday, April 11, 2024

Back and still on break

First order of business upon return from spring break - Prom Posal - While I often say that I have a super power for creating bubble letters, Nick wanted this to be from him.  He did a great job!
Next up a chore morning of leaf clearing at the lake - fueled by cinnamon toast crunch.  Kids rocked the leaves while Mary helped to purge the attic and everything else.  AMAZING.  Loved Charlies declaration that even chares at the lake is fun.
I took our fisherman to Dicks for a new rod and we found out they stocked Stratton brook.  The perfect spot to take him while Chris and I went running.
For some reason this photo just makes me giggle a bit.
Almost as much a this one.  She just love to be where her people are, no matter the size of the bed.
Friday night party at Precision tree service office.  Jeff sure does have some pretty great toys - love how the minds in this shop work.  They created their own axe throwing.  Jeff, even with a glass eye, rocked a bullseye on the second shot (and was frustrated it wasn't on the FIRST shot!.  The party was to celebrate Colby turning 21 and graduating from UCONN.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment