Monday, February 8, 2010

From the bowling alley to Sensapolis

It was the weekend of the birthday parties! We started out with Eve's party on Saturday night at the Panzer bowling alley. She turned 5(featured in pink!) There were quite a few munchkins enjoying the evening together. I am surprised there wasn't a bowling ball on the foot incident.
As you have seen before - Nick LOVES to bowl. Well..... he really just loves watching the ball come back through the shoot. but hey, its entertainment right??This photo is hilarious - Farrah is trying to organize chaos, Brian is amusing Macy and I am loving the cake - Yum Yum!
Sunday we expirienced Sensapolis. Its a HUGE indoor play ground. Darion turned 13 and was super excited about the ropes course. Of course Tate and Nick could get enough of the ball room.

At one point I caught the two munchkins steeling the ammunition (foam balls for the air pressure gun) from a german kid. Of course Tate and nick thought he was a rude german - even stuff like that gets lost in translation!

This was a difficult photo to capture - but they LOVED the slide. Needless to say, the photo opt ended with me getting my ankles hit by the munchkins!

Climbing to exhaustion

Now sure if you can appreciate how high up this ropes course is..... I would say 50+ feet. Brian went up with Darion. Darion started first and absolutely raced through the course. Brain was left wondering why he was up there for moral support as he was the one behind!



Shane decided to strip down for the event - it was warm in there. They had quite a few slides in the space ship that Chris and I tried. They were very steep and caused me to scream a few times - it was really just to tell Nick I was coming...... ya right!

No comments:

Post a Comment