It was starting out as a lonely Saturday. Not much planned - Chris is still on injured reserve as his shoulder is in immense pain (he is sleeping in the recliner) We went to the Mercedes museam during the day just to get outta the house. Again, I hate museams, so as Chris and Nick toured the cars, I caught up on some emailing. I sent an email to Farrah suggesting we join them for Church Sunday morning. She wrote me back saying she would be hungover - so maybe another time. Needless to say I was crushed. Where was she headed that me and my 18 pack of miller lite couldn't join!!?! Well.......
Its never too early to start the celebration right?? I was totally shocked Saturday night when Tate McCullough rang my doorbell. He was holding this sign with two balloons.
Around the corner came Farrah, Brian and Macy. Farrah said, "get dressed, we're going out!"
Ready to tear up some drinks in Neuhausen!
We walked home around 10 (late night right!) to see what the guys were up to. I couldn't believe the munchkins were all in bed by 8:30. They were trying to show us up!
We made them play Apples to Apples - which I am still convinced Brian was being favored.
Chris is actually smiling in this photo. Can you see the tube sock heating pad?!? This one's for you Chelcy. Gotta love the home remidies!
No comments:
Post a Comment