Here's too the catching up as i hope to remember all these events enough to write about them. As they say time flies with 3 and I am learning to live with constant chaos. Barbara is here until Monday morning so I am trying to carve out some time for myself. So here is my time for myself!!
Pumpkin carving time - a favorite holiday tradition.
I love the different faces, the feel of the gooey pumpkin insides and the smell of roasted pumpkin seeds (yes Farrah, I just toss them in the oven at some abigous temperature for some random amount of time with a dash of salt.... Glad your sister agrees!)
Oddly enough, the boys love the goo too - guess we are the perfect pair
The boys with their works of art
On Friday night we hit the tail end of an on-post party Eleanor had caught work of. Tail end no doubt, they were tearring down - perfect timing in both of our opinion!
As candy was slim, Shane (or my little lion) moved onto trick of treating for rocks. Great weight loss plan!
Check out these super heros!
Monday night we opted to come on-post again to tour through Kelley. There were about 6 houses (again, perfect!!) and we knew most of the families which was wonderful as well. I think they enjoyed seeing these tiny nuggets at their doors.
This is Mary-Jo's house and Travis was SO cute in his scrubs - paging Dr. Duelley - I kinda like that!
Spooky Navy guy..... Oooh
After visiting a few homes, we packed up and headed home in case the German's hopped onto the idea. Good thing!! We were visited by someof Nick's kindi friends! Nick, Shane and i went out to a few houses in our neighborhood too. I love that they are catching onto this fun American holiday. I didn't ring any doors of folks i didn't know - but the German kids seemed to ring them all!! Yikes, maybe not everyone will love our holiday =) Happy Halloween!



No comments:
Post a Comment