Sunday, October 30, 2011

Drew and the Boys

We've tried to keep it a lazy couple of days, but somehow the days seem to get packed up.  In the meantime, i am trying to snap some Drew photos along the way so his baby book as more than just a few things in it. 
This outfit was a favorite recieved from a wonderful friend Amanda - we had babies (Nick and Meredith) at about the same time.  Nick wore this outfit, Shane, and now Drew.  I intend to send it her way shortly as she is due with a sweet little boy in just a few months!
Drew is all snuggled up ready for the ride! 
An odd assortment of photos - but this explains why it tends to be a 'long' walk home from kindi....  Nick takes a break on the lawn and of course, Shane follows!

The boys are rocking so fast I can hardly snap this photo - ok, maybe I should use the cameral instead of the Iphone next time.  But could two boys be happier with cheese??

On Saturday morning, Chris knocked out a 10k with Eleanor and Chris Hoffman while I took Nick and Tyler to the soccer game.  Nick and I came back at 10:30 for a 5k.  Nick (or Captain American) biked the entire way and got tons of compliments - both on hir biking and costume selection!

Love this outfit - heidi grabbed it from the archives of Waylan's clothes as I set it to her last year.  My kids were either late (Unable to wear it) or too big when I found it again - so this time Drew was just right and wore it for 3 days!!

Almost crossed eyed - my favorite! 
I am convinced this is a smile - at least, I will take it! 
Shane was just not right today - super whiny and also super cuddly (oddly enough, not at the same time)  but I was thrilled to catch up on some over due Shane cuddle time. 
Next (to keep the whining down) was a fall stroll. 
And finally a long bath and cuddly outfits. 
And to top of a lazy Sunday - a movie with dad! 
Hope you all had a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Just got caught up on a few blog entries! Looks like all is going well. Little Mr. Drew is cute as can be! What a sweet family! Miss you! Cole

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi sara, just had to tell you how adorable drew is and wishing your family joy at this special time!

    ReplyDelete