I know I wrote the blog about our final day, but here are just a few memorable photos that I snapped on the way out.
I am sad that I didn't video record the sweet sogn they sang to Nick as he left, but here is the only photo I managed to take as Nick was handing out American flags to all his buddies. After this they each gave him a hug as they left. Still get tears in my eyes as I write this over a week later.
Not how I expected our house to look as we closed the door to head to the USA. A memorable house just the same. I will miss the beautiful windows, the amazing family room, but not the dark kitchen....
Thank you Josh for the ride to the Stuttgart HBF - we didn't think we would have our mini at the time, but since we did, we made good use of it. Here's a favorite of my boys on their way to the train.
This is our train, and not sure if you can tell by the photo, but its snowing. The perfect send off - even if it only snowed for 10 minutes. Chris grabbed his last Doner, I used up my final bits of change on a gluvine.
Just a little bed jumping at the frankfurt airport hotel. Tomorrow is the big day.
We are gonna miss this place - trying to engrain all the memories and way of life.
No more monkeys jumping on the bed!!!
ReplyDelete