It was our final internation flight and I must admit - I have NO complaints! Shane had his own seat between us and took a 2 hour nap. Drew loved the Mom time and Nick happiliy played and watched movies. We used the Ipad until it was out of juice and everyone had a great flight. Folks were shocked that we had 3 boys with us in one row. They didn't bother a sole. Great job boys!
Landing at dulles airport
Taken by Nick, but I love how Drew can just be entertained by me. What a compliment right??
racing off to find Grandma and Grandpa
Barbara warmed our hearts with 2 american balloons and the boys were so excited!! Thank you for making us feel like home. Their help in this transition is absolutely amazing. We cannot thank you enough.
Thank you all for a great trip.
No comments:
Post a Comment