
Nick enjoyed seeing the sharks about as much as I thought he would, he didn't want to leave. Farrah, thanks for the tip on the camera attachment for his leapster, huge hit! And fun for me to watch him document his vacation too.


This is the crew at the sea lion show.

Later on at the 4D sponge bob attraction that we all enjoyed

And a fabulous family photo down by the water. I was honored that day as my niece Riley let me escort her to the potty! Last year at this time, that was not possible, this year I got to hear all about her dogs, hiking to the tower (like tangled's tower) check out her cool Cinderella undies etc. Very different conversation than I am used too. Honestly, Shane was happy to play with her, but I think he was convinced she was speaking German;)

Random note, but on the way home we added a bit of a bump to my treasured mini. We were just sitting at a stop light when apparently someone else was not.....

Yup, this guy was a bit distracted, the only reason my mini only received a scratch was because....

This guy was in between. I feel bad for him as he really loves his truck and had just finished waxing it (a true labor of love for a truck). That afternoon I loved his truck too.

Nick enjoyed meeting the police man etc.. But popped back in the car for the rest of the ride. Everyone had a great day, to include drew who spent his day at nap city with goomba.
These were the updated we received..
This is what happens when u rock with goomba;)

Drew also says thanks for a great day!!

No comments:
Post a Comment