Saturday, July 21, 2012

The amenities at Camp Carlson

I am quite certain my folks spend the year thinking of all the fun things the boys will enjoy during the summer. I have to force them to pace themselves in the introduction processes so here are the highlights thus far that are getting quite a bit of mileage.

The activities coordinator


The raft from Aldi that will also swim it's way to Maine.



The squirt gun from Diane




Perfect for surprising chef goomba




The beautiful back yard is slowly getting transformed into a golf course. I love these videos.... Originally nick stopped using the driver as it kept going over the fence, case and point.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYhmIsTFj-M&feature=youtube_gdata_player
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJwMIfYdsxc
One of the best amenity is the drink holder golf course (and the drink maker himself;)




Cheers to camp Carlson 2012!! I love that my folks love to have us (because we aren't leaving...)

No comments:

Post a Comment