Tuesday, November 12, 2013

A Football way of life.

Clearly nick LOVES football - he plays all the time - outside with Aidan - on the carpet in the family room (with a game on in the background)  he LOVES the game.  

Chris and i often joke we haven't done him any favors in the genetics department.  
I also joke at times that I am raising the Manning brothers (that would put Shane as Peyton and Drew as Eli - if you follow the mannings like I tend too...)

Here are Nick, Aidan and Shane on the average fall afternoon.
See - here is your next Peyton
Yup, surely this is what Eli was doing while his oldest brother Cooper was out playing flag football...  Soaking it all in...
There is Cooper, wait, I mean Nick.
Nice hand off!!
Another successful game
Last Saturday was the final game - our coach and the team were just awesome and a fabulous group to be a part of.  Stan is just an inspiring guy for kids to be around.  He has a team of 4 other coaches on the field that often move the boys like little pawns during line-up.  

Nick came a long way this season - he is no longer interested in Quarterbacking and is setting his sights on receiving and being the teams's king blitzer.

At the last game they all got medals and saved the awards for a team party - Nick's Most improved Defense!  
Yeah buddy!
Great season Rhinos.

No comments:

Post a Comment