Friday, November 8, 2013

Halloween

Halloween was festive and fun as you can imagine a an urban sprawl setting would be.  the kids really didn't walk about what they wanted to be until it was truly time. 
Here was our 'warm up'
I felt very safe walking to the gym with Captian America and Iron man 
honestly, they looked so cute on their bikes. 
my mom loves sending holiday cards - but her timing with the mail man was impeccable! 
 Now to the evening costumes.  I don't think I had said much of anything to nick (he kept saying football player - but I said, you are that every Saturday!).  oddly enough the other day he said lobster - i didn't say anything, but knew I had a "lobster in the pot" costume that i figured Chris would wear someday...  (yeah right_ so it worked well for my little crustacean.
Guess we had a bit of a water theme going on.
Chris wasn't a 'lobster in a pot' but he busted out his wolverines costume circa 2002 from a Bachelor party!.  He is my true superhero!
Here they are handing out candy to the early birds.
Honestly I think they enjoy that process quite a bit.
With Aiden and Evan its time to hit the streets.
Just a few photos of our walk way - this pumpkin was Nick's
This one was Shane's
Pauli was my partner in crime as we got to stay back and great the other trick or treaters - on crafty boy asked if she was our cat dressed up as a dog - he got some extra candy for that witty remark
They are back and going through their loot
Drew logged in quite a few steps and a close encounter with a werewolf.  Folks get rather festive out here.
Shane enjoyed a night of non-monitored candy consumption.
I was thankful for the pretzel packets too
Drew dude
Shane forked over this sucker as it took 'too long' to eat...
Hope everyone had a great trick or treating night!

No comments:

Post a Comment