Thursday, November 21, 2013

Pass the pumpkins please

We had a bonus weekend with schools closed for teacher conferences (means more momma time - just what we all want I bet!)
  Teresa and I made the most of it at Ticonderoga
massive pillow bouncing
and chicken chasing

picinic lunch time
the best - the slides.
The boys could do these for hours - the best part about them (for me) was the climb up to the slide...  Great work out and recipe for tired kids...  Only trick was - Drew would walk all the way up, by himself and than wait for me....  everytime i saw him up there again I was a bit shocked..
Juliet enjoyed most of her time with the boys - but she also realized boys were crazy and enjoyed some time to herself too.  I hear ya Juliet - 
Boys are crazy!
little wobbly bridge action.
go Drew go!
they still had some skooky spots still up from the weekend's halloween trek.
spooky skeleton!
Shane still has his halloween tatoo - those darn things never come off for us.  Its surely a reflection on how hard we scrub...
Chilly?
drew's scary face..
Good wholesome fun right?
what do you do with all the leftover pumpkins??  Pumpkin bowling...
the tumultious see-saw - wisely designed with tires under...
just about perfect
the obligatory Ice Cream and orangcile photo
When all kids are sleeping on the way home - I consider that a success - the mom's won!!  We had a great day reconnecting.  Yet another reason why I love that place

No comments:

Post a Comment