Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Now for Christmas!

And so it begins...  because we seem to move rather frequently - I LOVE to take out our every familiar Christmas decorations and find homes for them.  Here is a new additional set of mugs hand made by Teresa's Aunt - the perfect soul warming drink holder.
with LED on the market - lights take on a WHOLE new meaning..  C7, C9, warm white - pure light - white light... yes, they are ALL different.  if there was any advice to be had in this world of cool bulbs - its BUY A BUNCH.
I do love holiday crafts - its my kids I have to sell on them.  Here's a softball - rice-crispy snowmen.
Drew loved it but for some reason didn't want his photo taken (just know know with this kid...)
maybe the fact that he ate all the black frosting is embarrassing..
commence Tree decoration (2 weeks AFTER TREE PURCHASE - see note on light research...)
thanks drew!
Onto rice-crispy snowman consumption-yuck..
more foodless crafts to come (I hope)

No comments:

Post a Comment