Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Performances - present and past.....


This morning was Shane's Christmas performance at Preschool.  Here is my little singer (and i am just realizing I am about caught up for blogs - WOW!)

Look at these cute dudes all bathed up
ready to perform

Shane was just glowing in this one....He told me his song was about Bethlehem - but when i sang the carol I grew up with, now I understand why he never joined along...  Its all a little different.



We Wish you a Merry Christmas (and get something out of my nose....)

Now into his class for sugar cookie decorating 
Even Drew got to get in on the action. 
Snoopy's house and his idea =)! 
This photo was for mama! 
As I posted these photos i realized I never posted anything on Nick's Thanksgiving program - well, here you go.  Look at ALL these 1st graders...  Than look at ALL the cameras and video divices...  Can you remember what it all looked like 15+ years ago??  (bigger video recorders..)
Great job Indian =)! 
He got selected to be a drummer - surely because he keeps such a good beat. 
Here's a video if you want to confirm that i too was one of those parents with a device in my hands to capture the moment.  Love you Nick!



No comments:

Post a Comment