sometimes photos get 'stuck' on my phone... i forget to download them, email them - whatever, but at the time I want to remember/treasure the moment... So here is a quick venture back in time.
This photo is of 2 houses in brambleton - you may not be able to see this, but one is decorated for Halloween and the other for Christmas. I do wonder if they are friends. The date on this photo is November 8 which is more important because I was on a stroll through our neighborhood with Shane, Drew and Amanda Pommereneck!! She is working for the Corps of engineers and has a job at Ft. Derrik which means she might make the trip from Huntsville AL to VA rather frequently which is awesome for us. So not only does this photo bridge 2 holidays - but a reminder of how friendship last through years, moves, jobs and states...

Here is a bridge along Bull Run when Chris and I were supposed to be running together (yes, taking this photo was my excuse to stop) and it also reminds me the beauty and history or NoVa and the enjoyment my husband still gets running with his slow wife. and how thankful we BOTH were for wonderful grandparents who understand the value of a mini escape.

eek - a bear - a black one - in my parents back yard!! He is headed right up to the golfing net that Nick and Shane us. I am guessing my dad was smart to grab the camera and NOT the be be gun he normally grabs to shue away the squirrels.
Ah, A morning with Drew - nothing special but a walk to the grocery store for a few items - but it was nice to be with just Drew.


No comments:
Post a Comment