Wednesday, January 29, 2014

On the verge


That week my house look like this EVERY TIME I turned around.  They couldn't do a single tasked without touching each other, getting waylaid-ed by something else, asking why, you name it.  I was at the end of my rope MANY times last week (matter of fact my rope seemed VERY short).  But we survived - barely -  

So on Monday when Nick got on the bus and Shane went to preschool Mom and Drew finally got some time together.  I could tell Drew loved it too - Its not just me, but brothers need time in their own space too instead of the constant vying for each other, mom, dad - whatever.  

I'm not just crazy - i think we all felt this way.  

On Monday after a NORMAL day when this happened...  I opted to take a picture instead.  


Here is our reality


My house always looks like this-or on the verge of this.
 My request was shoes and jackets on. I think we are 80%.
Sadly all moments can't be like this one. Thank you Shane for the 2 hours of educational bliss we have enjoyed alone together over the passed 2 days. I too have enjoyed it immensely.  You are the middle child and truly love when the attention by some miracle gets put on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment