So here we are on Saturday with the dribbling basketball extraordinaire -
Drew LOVES to play Bball and for a 2 year old I would say he's pretty good. Stubbornly good...
So that was Saturday (and Sunday too) it was this warm in NoVa.
Chris left and will be traveling for the next few days - so what's in the forecast for Tuesday and Wednesday - SNOW! Yup. I am still hanging onto my love for it and Tuesday was perfect. They kids were ALL at school and I was doing our taxes. it was the perfect stare out the window beautiful flakes! (gone in an hour too) More snow predicted for early Wednesday morning - scary... at 5:50 I woke up and checked outside (so did our superintendent i would imagine) and saw nothing. No delay - no nothing. 15 minute later it was a NoVa blizzard. But I think all the buses were already rolling - Sorry Wayde (superintendent), they are going to school!
For those of you that think NoVa cancels school because they just aren't prepared to deal with the white stuff... here's a photo taken THIS MORNING. 3 Snow plows sitting at the ready outside OUR NEIGHBORHOOD. Yup, not moving - just ready. geesh.
Because of the warm temps days prior everything just melted. Yeah! I was imaging as many flakes were coming down Wade SO wanted to call off school - but he restrained...


No comments:
Post a Comment