After a full five days of snow and family chaos I was so fortunate to be able to spend Saturday and Sunday working towards a Body Flow certification. Can you imagine a better course after 5 days of kid time?!?! It was 2-10 hour days of instruction -- both mental and physical. It drained me and inspired me at the same time. Taking this course was a personal goal for me. Body Flow is the Les Mills course that is truly a mind and body journey with Yoga, Pilates and Tia Chi.
Our instructor (front and center) is a Les Mills celebrity in my book as he was selected to travel to New Zealand several times for the program launch. Needless to say it was inspiring to be in the room with him.
Once again, i enjoyed being taught and evaluated. Being able to rise to the occasion and be further driven and encouraged...
The structured course is over, but the certification still a work in progress as I ask my friends (and wonderful husband) to be my fitness guinea pigs as I practice and practice and practice to submit a self lead class recording. I hope I still love the mind body experience as well as the ability to bring it to others....
No comments:
Post a Comment