Here is Monday. Seriously. The wind blew in and with it a huge snow sotrm. I bet we got 8" by the time it was done Monday at 2PM. It was SNOWing all day and beautiful. Chris was able to work from home which was wonderful (minus the whole 'work part') this was me getting the kids outside for a bit so he could 'work'
We ended up doing a bit of sledding that day. Chris was very excited an ambitious taking the family to a HUGE hill at the base of Creighton and Belmont ridge (I need to take a photo of this later...).
The hill was HUGE and a little scary I must admit. at 4:45 when we arrived there is was windy and COLD. The kids were dressed well (which, I swear, having the right stuff makes ALL the difference) funny I should say that as we had to drive by my wonderful friend Megan's house to borrow the 'right sleds'.
Thankfully we did as our 'once fabulous' blow up tubes, now had a hole and were quickly shrinking in the cold temps. Chris and I were trying to revive them at the top of Mt. Super chilly with NO LUCK... Ah, well - so a HUGE shout out to Megan and a bit note on our birthday lists for 2014 =)!
We lasted until almost 6pm! Go boys. They LOVED it and went down the hill in every direction.
We came home and crushed the hot cocoa!
Crazy thing is, we got to do this 2 more days... Yup, like I said, NOVA likes to watch it melt...


No comments:
Post a Comment