Saturday, August 23, 2014

20 years?? No way

Yup, the class of Simsbury High School 1994 is having their 20 reunion.  Wow - I remember folks coming back for their 20 year reunion and they were old!!  Not us right?  The high school kids are just young.  Nick  - heck even Drew is now closer to graduation high school than Chris and I are from HAVING GRADUATED high school.  Yikes!

I am happy to say the only thing I notice different about these 2 best friends in these 2 photos is the camera quality!

Yup, Alison and I might as well still be chearleaders at SHS. 
Wait, where did these kids come from?? 
Ah man - guess it really has been 20 years.  I will say that it was wonderful sitting on my back porch making the years fly away and catching up with Alison.  Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment