3 days after getting back from Maine Chris and I got on a bike and dragged my sister with us! Loved having her as a biking companion. I think for 30 out of the 35 miles she agreed.
Can you see the nose of the plane landing 2 minutes before our race started. Too cool
Stacie and I finished our 35 miler ust moments away from being totally exhausted.
Chris finished just 10 minutes after us, but on the 50 mile route - his legs were EXHAUSTED. We say our minds work against us telling us opften that we are in better shape than we actually are.... hmmm.
Check out mr. batman
We finished the day with some amazing Lobsters on the back deck. No camera as my fingers were oily with budda!
I did catch these 2 cuties with their dessert
Thanks Stosh and Jason for coming down for a great family weekend. Many more to come. With us being closer it all just feels easier.
Love you all.
No comments:
Post a Comment