Nick does!!
My sister sent us the Patriots training schedule a few weeks back. We stuck it on the calendar for last Saturday the 26 of July hoping we would feel settled enough to pack bags for an over night. Turns out Saturday morning we headed north to MA for training camp while Chris and his sister Liz headed south to MD for Wyland's 40th birthday party. Lots of traveling in different directions!
In the meantime - lets go find Tom
Nick loved 'taking in' everything Patriots. But he would admit - he was a little shocked at how many OTHER folks also love Tom Brady.
Training camp here we come.
Shane and I got a few extra shout outs from Tom's Alma Mater
Nick was the first one to pick out Tom in the Red Jersey
Practice is over and now Tom is out autographing. I took Nick and Shane in an effort to get a bit closer.
I had Shane on my shoulders when I took this photo - Can you 'see' the #12 - I am crushed I didn't get his good looking face!! Fresh off of practice.
Now time to make the kiddos train a bit - in the inflatable obstacle course crew!
Toss the regulation sized football into the dounut hole?! No problem says Nick - guess what - he does it on the FIRST try. Everyone was shocked, Patriots, you watching??
A little face painting to finish off the perfect day
Shane too - Stosh's girls got butterflies or something along the girly girl line. The boys were shocked!! Ha!
At about 4:30 Saturday afternoon, Liz and Chris arrived at the party. Love this photo of them all together!


No comments:
Post a Comment