Sunday, February 1, 2015

My Boys

   Sometimes I need a little inspiration.  I need to know there are other mom's out there - of boys boys boys.  Yes, there are girls that aren't girly, but they are girls.  Boys are different.  Every kid is different.  These guys need space to run, roll and roughhouse.  They will love on your if you can pull them away from the pack for a moment or 2.

They are FULL of energy.

Love her words

  http://www.solesearchingmamma.com/2013/05/raising-boys-10-loving-lessons-just-for.html

Here is Mr. Sport - he is a blur - he loved basketball and was a GREAT team player.  Sure his shots didn't always go it, but he was first to get open, quick to pass and always a defender.
Isn't this guy the cutest thing ever.  Yup, he is.

Yes, this does happen - sometimes.  And it doesn't last long so I had to treasure it.
Here is our first day of Spring.  Love these guys because they just suited up and headed out to shovel.  They are awesome.  Even the one that deliberately put the shovel in front of his face when I said I wanted to take a photo.
Love them
Sweater vests made with Love from Jason's Grandma Barbara.  Love how she thinks of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment