Monday, February 9, 2015

Snow Storm and missing Monday #3

I seriously cannot track these snow days anymore - sound familiar.  This time they seem to ALWAYS arrive Sunday night.  You know that feeling of enjoying the weekend and ready to start a week?  Yeah, I have no idea what you are talking about.  Here is Monday Snow day #3 - not to mention the MLK day, Presidents Day etc.  Nick has library with his class on Monday and hasn't been in over a month!

However I love this suit every time I see Drew in it.  Lego man
That my friends is A LOT of snow.
Both of these animals seek out the sun.
So we opted to Cross country ski from our house - I was shocked at how far a few of them made it
And than Chris got a workout
Nick is a TROOPER and made it to the top of the mound for the ride down
WE went REALLY far - really far.  The problem on the out and back is once you go out, you get to go back.  
Good news - we made it
bad news - the skis and sled from Drew that we left on the side of the road were no longer there -
WHAT??!?!  Who grabbed them?  
I went back out later that afternoon and put notes in the mailboxes asking to call me if you had seen the skis - the next morning, there was a call.  Yup, a nice neighbor just took them in before the plows broke them - she wasn't sure where to start on finding the owners.....  
we found her and met a new neighbor.  
Win Win.
With all this snow, building a fort is a MUST - Nick's has an endless fridge for beer - love him.
and a spot for Shane
Now can we go to school?

No comments:

Post a Comment