I gotta admit - these snow pictures are starting to run together for me. I cannot remember which storm, how many days off, how many inches we got, it is absolutely a blur. A lot, A lot, A lot..... Here is nick sledding down the edge along the street. My dad iced it to make it extra slick.
I cannot believe our outdoor gear held up - sleds and all!
Gearing up for the big....
Launch! - about 30 years ago, it was me on that hill - still crazy to think that.
Now we have them all.
Over the winter we developed new habits - mine was cross country skiing. I LOVED it, the quiet (mostly becuase no one wanted to go with me) the snow, the exercise.... No those aren't all mine....
Nick joined me down the bike path - trooper. Love him.
My mom loves making sure her fish are well cared for. The pond was taken care of!
Nick fell in love with Chess. (apparently Drew needs to get closer to that big TV back there)
Its a long winter folks!
No comments:
Post a Comment