This guy feels such strong emotion
Either he is telling you how much he loves you or he is ready to knock your block off if he doesn't get exactly what he wants.
VERY opinionated at the age of 3 - - very stubborn. All things that might be beneficial once he leaves this house.....
Until than I will savor moments like this.
Before Valentines day I got to volunteer in his classroom for his valentines day party. When I wanted to snap a photo of his table with his special treats that he helped me put out, this is his response. Yup, he turned away. Geesh...
Yes, I love that I can volunteer in his classroom and not have to totally disrupt work, life etc. I love that Drew wants me in his classroom. That he gets to be line leader, that he gets to hug me 10 more extra times and reminds me he loves me - we sing Ants Marching -- yes I will miss this. Yet in 10 more minutes I will need a break from this!!
... I am also VERY thankful that Oma Sue picked him up after school for a few hours - I don't know how preschool teachers do it - all morning and than grab their own kids - no thanks - you ladies are AMAZING!
Now to pack for a family weekend away!
Love ya buddy!
No comments:
Post a Comment