Yes, living my my folks means they are a big part of my life and the lives of my kiddos - it also means I get to help them out with their lives. They travel - A LOT - and I think that is wonderful! However the list of instructions I receive when they are gone is often LONGER than the one I offer up for my 3 kiddos!! Plants, hang out with the cats, etc...
Well my folks went to Boston and my mom had a premonition that Hoover wasn't feeling well. I APPLAUD them for not paying a fish doctor to verify this premonition. So they went on vacation -
As my mom was starting to worry, guess who got to go check on him (can i insert, I am leaving TOMORROW for my R+F convention and to stay with my BFF in Austin?? - My own list was rather lengthy) After scooping up Drew - we headed to the Pond.
Premonition confirmed. Hoover had passed.
Yes, i am thankful I could help - that is EXACTLY why I am here. My mom had a BEAUTIFUL pond with BEAUTIFUL fish that she cares so well for. I know having this fish for over 10 years means so much to them. It is time for Hoover to be fertilizer.
he was just making room for the other.
In Drew's words - Poor Hoover.
No comments:
Post a Comment