Sunday, February 28, 2016

too much time has passed?!?!

See, I think just having the photos will help, but honestly I forgot WHY I loved these photos so much.
I LOVE watching it snow - however watching my boys watch it snow is almost more amazing.
Now for the weekend.  If you think this car is quiet, you must be nuts - 
We drove all the way down to New Haven to check out a mattress  - the store was closed (seriously, they didn't leave that info on their answering machine, the website - NOTHING....)  All was not lost as Chris has an amazing retention of facts - 
best Pizza in the USA - right here.  White clam sauce.
Biggest furniture store ever - its a ropes course inside - 
NO THANKS - totally prefer IKEA.  
Done furniture shopping and back to real like - 
Spring Skiing in February
the conditions were SO slushy I really just let the kids go, 
We are at the age - Nick and Shane went left, and Drew went right - I could see him ride the magic carpet again and again right from this picnic table - 
Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment