Friday, May 26, 2017

Every day things - hair cuts, brothers, sisters, art shows - Diane!

every day life can be pretty every day - but I want to remember it - 
Shane has some beautiful thick blond hair.  In the summer it gets really hot and if I cut it,
He looks totally different in my opinion - like he lost 10 pounds!
sometimes when we are eating breakfast, the chickens come up and lay by the door - glad I am not the only one to find that so cute!
And yes, sometimes its pretty awesome to have a brother - for those days when you get your catchers mit in the mail and you can't wait to use it!  Your brother will run out and through the ball wit you.
I have been known to go out to the little ladies and just sit with them.  Listen to their little peeps and let them sit wherever they want.
Just watching them be who they are
And we have an art show!!  Popping over the to school and seeing these boys find their art work - true treasure!
I love that they learn to express themselves differently
Almost the shane face right?!?!
I gotta say, nick had an art show the following day - we had practice, i taught, there were a million things going on that day (normal right) so when I came home at 7:30 completely forgetting the art show til I drove by the library to return DVDs I realized we had forgotten it. I asked him if he would like to go - I would be happy to take him - he was honored and quickly changed out of his PJs and into some clothes to go with me.  Life goes by so stinking fast.  We could have totally skipped it.  But I hope Nick will remember - we didn't.

Talk about Life going by fast - Diane is up for the memorial day weekend and she made the time to come all the way to ME!  Anna and her Grammy too.  When I am with Diane - I get to really be with her and I love that we make time like this if even only for an hour or 2 - Love you girl!  Want you to be a part of my every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment