Yes, I am part of Shannon's 800 person Team better life and she put out and incentive and I wanted to earn it!! I did!! So excited for a weekend away and SUPER excited for time with some amazing ladies doing mazing things with R+F. I headed out there Friday morning with every intention of driving straight on threw.
I made it in time for our training session with Mary Hoff!!
Love this cozy learning session and completely epitomizes how we learn with R+F
Dinner all together and time for us all to connect - swap some stories too.
snuggled up at night too -
Right here is one of the many reason why I wanted to come - to be with these women Becky is from Des Moines IA and Jana from Wheaton Minnesota - both VERY small towns and both doing SO awesome with R+F and using it as a vehicle for the lifestyle they intend to live!
Real women and real stuff. - I often see them all virtually, but getting to have time with them was so much more valuable - talking about focus, family, jobs, finances. So real and so instant.
Shannon hooked us up with a Barre class and the weather held out so we could do it in her folks yard!! Perfect team raining
Loved snapping photos in the beautiful lawn - too many great places to capture!
All the small muscle groups form Barre = totally exhausted =)
Time to pretty it up and head out for a night on the town. A great mini bus picked us all up and took us to a favorite restaurant of Shannon's in Annapolis -
But first a photo in front of the team trophy - this car (that you can hardly see behind us all - represents the fact that Shannon built a sustainable team with a very fabulous income truly demonstrating she made it - and for her - onto the next level!
During ride in we were showing each other photos of our families - so amazing to know these ladies from different parts of the USA with a very similar common goal!
Of course there were lots of photos to be taken
Sunday morning made for a lazy morning as some packed up to leave. It also marked my 3rd year anniversary - I couldn't think of a more fitting place to spend it.
As everyone left I got a simple few moments with my sister-in-law
And a photo of inspiration
From here I headed onto Amy's to give a quick hug and deliver a celebratory bottle of Champagne as Elise graduates this year and they start a family adventure out to Utah!
Than I was able to pop over and spend some time with the Leadbetters and enjoy a cup of tea before headed on a quick shopping trip to Ikea and than the famous farrah shift store
Landed at the McCulloughs for the evening. They had just been to a family show in D.C. the Guardian's of the Galaxy music. Love how these guys do family. Enjoyed a delicious meal as Brian was making sure to keep us reminded of his amazing cooking (stocking it up before the separation is just too long!) We stayed up chatting about his mission and the year ahead.
I want to always remember how important and focus they make you feel. I know the McCulloughs had a million things going on and their minds were surely everywhere - but yet we got to have an evening truly together and that was wonderful - no pictures or phones needed.
Monday morning its right back home - door to door (yes, one quick gas stop!)
No comments:
Post a Comment