Saturday, May 20, 2017

Small town carnival time

with all the baseball and end of school stuff starting to happen, it was great to have so many get together for our home town carnival.  These boys have their independence and are ready to ride the rides.
each of our 3 boys had a pocket of their own friends to keep up with.  I loved seeing them with their buddies, but it made for some busy times for Chris and I keeping up with everyone.  Jaiden and Drew could ride the swings ALL night!
I even got to ride a few too!
most terrifying was the ferris wheel with these squirmy boys - look at all those missing teeth!
Tried to get the other half of the ferris wheel to smile - thanks for the help Kate!
Now its easy to make him smile as he scored a ride on the hang glider!
surprisingly i opted OUT of the spiny ride.
Excited to hit one more ride with Drew's Buddy Riley
These boys were in front - hold on tight!!
great night - it wasn't too late and they had plenty of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment